Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blograstinating Part 2

One of the beauties of Blogger is that it saves blog posts until you are ready to officially unveil them. Well for me, that's also one of the problems. I started a post, entitled 'Adjummania' a little after Halloween but never finished it. And then forgot about it. I will basically have written it at 2 different times but hopefully it reads seamlessly. We'll see. Anyways, I feel weird posting about Halloween in December so after this I'll post some T-giving photos and then a little taste of Xmas. Ok go...

Also want to give a little shout out to my friend Alex Kimball. Last night was his last night in Korea. A few of us got together at his favorite restaurant for some dwaeji galbi in Suwon, his hometown. It was the tastiest galbi I've had in Korea. He's leaving because he was offered a job with Kohl's Corporate in Milwaukee that he couldn't refuse. He will be missed in Korea. Here's a little photo from the Yang Yang Surfing Festival we went to. Kimball's on the far right. Have fun at the Rose Bowl brooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment