Monday, November 15, 2010

Blograstinating

Where has the time gone? Not only did I call in sick yesterday, it seems my blog has been calling in for almost a month too. Where has the time gone? Anyways, by the end of this week I hope to add 30 new posts! Ok lets not get too ahead of ourselves. Hopefully I can add Halloween, Pepero Day, and the Yang Yang Surfing Festival by the end of this week. When it rains it pours. And I'm still behind on my School Festival and Lotte World posts. Someday, blog, you will get my full attention. Someday. If you thought this was going to be an actual post and not me blaming my blograstinating lifestyle, your bad. For now I leave you with a taste of Halloween. They were taken by the official Silent Disco website.




For more check out silentdisco.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment