Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gettin' our Busan

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but I have been using every ounce of my free time making lesson plans (nah not really) and editing the raw videos from Busan. I didn't want to post about the stuff that's happened post-Busan until I got these vids up-n-running. I had to split them up into 2 separate entities because, I don't know about you, but a 9 minute video would bore me to death. And I'm still a little raw when it comes to editing (and after eating 2 helpings of dukbokki but more on that later). I probably could've made some of these shots a bit more concise but whatevs. Alright! So without any further adieuuu, I present to youuu, Busan! (You have to click the Youtube link. I know I know, kinda anti-climactic)

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeuLgBEOpQg

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8H1XETM2JY

2 comments:

  1. very odd but im the middle of watching Carl Kwon and watched your video mute with him talking over it.it's oddly fitting. - e.g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man this is just one big wisco crew kicking it hardcore in South Korea.

    I love that my late night a memorial library was just made that much more entertaining for about 9 minutes.

    Whats ups to everyone out there

    -Xavi

    ReplyDelete